“My great privilege is to help clients embark on a new chapter of their lives, helping them take full advantage of the current marketplace to achieve their real estate goals!”
Susan Maman, a North Shore expert and widely respected resource, is based at the Winnetka office of @properties, currently the #1 real estate brokerage in the city of Chicago and on the North Shore, leading the industry in innovative marketing, advertising and technology.
Susan, a 45 year native of Chicago’s North Shore and graduate of New Trier High School, is an award-winning multi-million dollar real estate agent for @properties, with primary market concentration in Glencoe, Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park and Glenview, Illinois. Known for her sincere commitment, honest approach, refreshing sense of humor, creative energy, and vast knowledge of the real estate industry, the majority of Susan’s client base is comprised of referrals and repeat business.
North Shore, Regional and International Success
· Top 1% of all agents in Illinois, 2011
· Top 7% of New Trier district agents, 2011
· “Top Listing Agent,” Glencoe, 2011
· Top 5% Glencoe agents, 2011
· Susan’s listings sell at almost of 90% their original price
· @properties Winnetka Office “Team Player of the Year,” 2010
· Certified Residential Specialist
· Accredited Buyer’s Representative
· University of Michigan and University of Arizona alum, BA Psychology, Magna cum laude, 1982; Member, Pi Beta Phi Sorority
Beating Breast Cancer and Fighting for a Cure
Susan Maman not only fights for her clients at the negotiating table, she is a fighter in life, having battled and beat breast cancer in 2004. Susan donates a percentage of her annual earnings to breast cancer research, and her passionate commitment to ending breast cancer is additionally exemplified by her generous support of the research division of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University and the Arthur G. Michel, MD Fellow in Breast Cancer Research at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Foundation.
In 2005, Susan founded “A Million Tomorrows,” a fundraising organization whose primary focus is the financial support of breast cancer research and improving the quality of life for those fighting this disease.