STAFF OPPORTUNITIES WITH @PROPERTIES
@properties is the No. 1 brokerage firm in the city of Chicago, the fastest growing brokerage firm on the North Shore and one of the top independent real estate companies in America. Our success is the direct result of our talented, energetic and positive brokers and staff. Over the past 11 years, we have built a unique culture based on professionalism, integrity, teamwork, community and fun. We are always looking for talented individuals who subscribe to these ideals to fuel our company's growth and success.
For consideration of any positions listed below, please submit your resume here.
@properties and its principals have received numerous honors including:
* Inc. Magazine “Inc. 500/5000” list of the fastest growing private companies in America (5 consecutive years)
* Crain’s Chicago Business “Fast 50” list of the fastest growing companies in Chicago, (2 consecutive years)
* Crain’s Chicago Business “Largest Privately Held Companies” list
* Crain’s Chicago Busiiness “40 Under 40” list of top young executives
* RealTrends 500 list of the largest brokerage firms in America (#35)
* Inman News 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders
* Chicago Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
* Lincoln Park Builders Club Impact Award
* Chicago Association of Realtors Golden Eagle Award
Title: Contract Administrator
The Contract Administrator is responsible for accurately managing purchase and lease transaction processing from the time a pending deal is signed until the deal closes and commissions are paid out. Also provides support to agents and office personnel.
• Key point of contact for real estate agents for any questions or issues related to pending and closed transactions
• Manage all interest bearing escrow accounts, maintain all necessary paperwork for each sale/rental deal and enter in the company database
• Process earnest money; send earnest money to the bank, receive checks cut for closings and set up wire transfers
• Follow up on missing documentation and monitor closing dates of sales
• Ensure all relevant legal requirements are met for each transaction, including auditing files for executed contracts, all required disclosures, compliance with License Law, etc. Accurately calculate the movement of funds at closing and agent commission compensation.
• Provide agents or other members of the management team with reports on agent production and income as requested
• Send invoices to co-op companies/clients regarding billing for marketing fees/cancellation fees
• Other duties as assigned
• Data entry and file management for all new deals, ensuring all requirements for key company reports are entered accurately; responsible for accuracy of company records
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft Office proficiency and Real Estate experience a plus