STAFF OPPORTUNITIES WITH @PROPERTIES
@properties is the No. 1 brokerage firm in the city of Chicago, the fastest growing brokerage firm on the North Shore and one of the top independent real estate companies in America. Our success is the direct result of our talented, energetic and positive brokers and staff. Over the past 11 years, we have built a unique culture based on professionalism, integrity, teamwork, community and fun. We are always looking for talented individuals who subscribe to these ideals to fuel our company's growth and success.
For consideration of any positions listed below, please submit your resume here.
@properties and its principals have received numerous honors including:
* Inc. Magazine “Inc. 500/5000” list of the fastest growing private companies in America (5 consecutive years)
* Crain’s Chicago Business “Fast 50” list of the fastest growing companies in Chicago, (2 consecutive years)
* Crain’s Chicago Business “Largest Privately Held Companies” list
* Crain’s Chicago Busiiness “40 Under 40” list of top young executives
* RealTrends 500 list of the largest brokerage firms in America (#35)
* Inman News 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders
* Chicago Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
* Lincoln Park Builders Club Impact Award
* Chicago Association of Realtors Golden Eagle Award
Front Desk Administrator - North Shore
Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers, greets customers and visitors and directs to appropriate personnel and supports office staff by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as necessary
• Update and maintain MLS
• Create listing entry for all properties listed for sale, send communication to sellers, and link to syndicated sites
• Work on specific projects assigned weekly, monthly and quarterly.
• Create recruiting packets, listing/buyer packets, and update form drawers
• Create and maintain schedules
• Supports Agents by answering questions and providing training relating to technology and communicating office procedure information. Provides information about MLS, rentals and tenant screening, marketing, IT and directing agents to appropriate department when needed.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail, maintains and routes publications while communicating with the messenger service, coordinate inter-office deliveries
• Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, maintaining files, photocopying, scanning and collating
• Conducts credit, criminal and eviction check on prospective tenants
• Order office and kitchen supplies
• Performs daily cleaning duties throughout office, including kitchen and bathrooms. Restocking supplies throughout office and taking weekly inventory
• Other duties and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software.