Focused on relationships and real estate
With over 300 closed sales and a member of the top producing Chicago real estate team, the Baetzel Group, Tera Baetzel brings energy and expertise to client success!
- Member of award-winning team, the Baetzel Group, with over $200 million in career sales
- Real estate career includes extensive development sales in Chicago and affiliation with multiple top-producing teams
- Referral-based clientele with 360° focus on home buyers in every demographic in and around Chicago
- Five-star client service features a comprehensive concierge approach to home buying, including data analysis, evaluation of properties, negotiation, expert management of every stage of the transaction, proactive problem solving, assembling team of industry professionals, and providing contractor resources through and beyond closing
- Past career includes five-star client service for top global luxury brand, the Four Seasons
In her free time, Tera loves yoga, exploring everything new in Chicago, and strongly believes in supporting local businesses. Tera and her husband Mark, co-founder of the Baetzel Group, enjoy quality time in the city with their two young children, helping them develop their love of all things Chicago —especially real estate!
"I love what I do! I work tirelessly for a seamless transaction and stress-free experience for each and every one of my clients. I welcome the opportunity to earn your business!"
Clients are saying:
""Tera works very hard for her clients and takes care of every detail making for smooth transactions." Scott- West Town"
""My wife and I closed on our very first home today! We couldn't be more excited and are extremely thankful that we had Tera to guide us through the home buying experience. As first time buyers there are ALOT of things you don't know and that can be scary. Therefore we had ALOT of questions. Tera couldn't have been more patient with us. We were able to find exactly what we were looking for, comfortably within our budget and in a great Neighborhood. Tera is a great listener and had an innate sense of sense of the market along with setting real expectations to get a deal done. She brought to light in the closing process how important it is to find a realtor that is a trusted adviser." Patrick - Lakeview"
""We were purchasing a house in a completely different part of the country on a short timetable and narrow budget range, so we needed someone we could trust since they would be our eyes and ears for most of the process. Luckily we connected with Tera and she was phenomenal. She quickly distilled what we were looking for in a home, sent us a steady stream of viable options, gave us great insight during our assessment of those options, and was a strong advocate for us during inspection, negotiation and closing. She was straightforward with us and we didn't feel pressured at all during the process which made us more comfortable with our purchase. Having been through this twice already, she made this by FAR our best experience!" Ken - Park Ridge"
""Tera was amazing to work with. She was fantastic with finding me locations that met my requirements and helping me work through all of the logistics to make the right decision for me. She was extremely thorough during the whole process and always looked out for my best interest." Jatin - River North"
""Tera was an amazing broker, especially for first-time home buyers. Her thoughtful and expert advice really made us feel that we were in great hands. At every step of the process her recommendations were spot on. Thank you, Tera!" Lauren - Lincoln Park"