Eric Sommerfeld joined @properties after 7 years as Vice President of a prominent local development company. Eric’s knowledge of Chicago real estate stems from his involvement in hundreds of condominium, townhouse and single-family home transactions where he has guided buyers through contract negotiation, interior build-out, walk-thru, closing and even punchlist follow-up. This insight promotes an elevated level of communication between both parties that results in a smooth, efficient sales transaction and most importantly...a deal that closes.
Eric's list of New Construction experience in Chicago includes the following exclusive addresses:
- Westgate Terrace @ 1260 W. Washington (West Loop) - 44 Units
- Park Place @ 600 N. Kingsbury (River North) - 164 Units
- Silver Tower @ 303 W. Ohio (River North) - 229 Units
- SoNo @ 860 W. Blackhawk (Lincoln Park) - 200 Units
- Racine Flats @ 3414 N. Racine (Lakeview) - 16 Units
- Stonegate Terrace @ 615 W. Deming Place (Lincoln Park) - 17 Units
- Stonegate Harbor @ 436 W. Belmont (Lakeview) - 16 Units
- 1725 N. Mohawk (Lincoln Park) - 6 Units
- 2627 N. Sheffield (Lincoln Park) - 6 Units
- 1815 N. Sheffield (Lincoln Park) - 5 Units
- 708 W. Aldine (Lakeview) - 8 Units
- 2027 N. Howe (Lincoln Park) - 3 Units
- 1932 N. Hudson (Lincoln Park) - 3 Units
- 1948 N. Hudson (Lincoln Park) - 3 units
“My experience working as a buyer’s liaison for a developer and delivering hundreds of Chicago housing units, both new construction and resale, has allowed me to fully understand the desires of buyers and the position of sellers. Make no mistake about it, in real estate...EXPERIENCE MATTERS.” - Eric Sommerfeld
Eric has been a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker since 1995 and is a member of the Chicago Association of Realtor’s/MLS. He attended the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign where he majored in Speech Communication.
Eric Sommerfeld is a Founding Member of @properties.
Clients are saying:
"Eric is everything we could have hoped for in a realtor. He was extremely proactive in finding listings for us to view as well as setting up viewings Eric attended every viewing and was very open with his opinions which helped provide reassurance. I never once got the feeling that he wasn't working hard to find us the home we were searching for. Eric was also extremely helpful during the closing process. As a first time home buyer, it was invaluable to have him help us understand everything about the process. I cannot recommend him enough."
"Eric is a great broker! Being a Chicago Police Officer, I work very late hours. Eric would not only look up properties for me at any hour of the night, but answered the phone whenever I called him. You can't ask for better service than that!"
"My @properties broker, Eric, was excellent. He made himself available day and night to answer questions, offer suggestions, and handled the purchase of my new home with the utmost professionalism."
"Eric is a highly professional, diligent and caring agent. He's committed to helping his valued customers finding great housing. He went the extra mile for us. I'd highly recommend him to a family member or friend."
"Eric gave us fantastic personal attention and great communication throughout the entire process."