"Your Real Estate Ally"
Chicago to Northwest Suburban Homes
Real Estate Credentials:
- Consistent Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Consistent 5 star ratings
- Northwest Suburban Real Estate specialist
- Chicago Association of Realtors ‘R’
- Maximum online Exposure for Every Listing
Her homes sell in record times, her price recommendations are on point and she will create a marketing plan for the sale of your home that gets you the right buyer and the perfect price. She will not stop her work until you are happy either as a buyer or seller! Specializing in Homes from Chicago to the Northwest Suburbs. Kristina will be your #1 Real Estate Ally from beginning to end!
- Comes from an Interior Design and Construction Background
- Knowledgeable in Chicago neighborhoods and North & West Suburban Real Estate
- Bachelors in Fine Arts - Majoring in Interior Design at the Illinois Institute of Art
- Understanding and achieving your real estate goals is my highest priority
- Neighborhood knowledge and market insight, along with outstanding personal service are the cornerstones of my business.
- She is knowledgeable about products, construction costs, budgeting, rehabs, 203k loans, FHA loans, Conventional loans and VA loans and will help you determine what the best direction for you is.
- She will connect you with great Lenders, Inspectors and vendors & also be there for you even after your sale for any questions you might have.
I hope we are able to connect. Real estate has grown exponentially this year for investors due to the great returns and sellers are very pleased with their home values. Call me as soon as you have a free minute so we can talk about your real estate needs and your next steps. No call is a silly call, I’m happy to help!
Clients are saying:
"I highly recommend that you hire Kristina. We hired her to sell our home and there were some difficult situations. We had tenants, the house needed work and Kristina never flinched. She had the house under contract in 11 days and closed within a month.
Kristina took our concerns and the negatives of the property and turned them into positives, led us through the process and even stayed in contact with the Buyer and the Buyer's mortgage company to keep us informed. The communication was constant. I am very pleased with our decision to hire Kristina, and would do it again without hesitation. She promised us that everything would go well and she would handle all issues - she kept that promise!"
"Kristina was amazing all around. Super friendly, quick response time, and easy to get ahold of (email, phone, text). If there was something she was unsure of, she researched it and got back to us. Kristina also kept in touch with our mortgage processor and attorney to make sure everything would be handled in a timely manner. She always made time for our difficult schedule whenever we had a last minute request to go see a home.
As far as selling our home, she did a great job with giving suggestions for improvements/staging. Our home sold in less than 2 weeks with multiple offers. If we ever move again, she will be our girl!
Not only did we have a great experience with Kristina, we made a great friend! I'd recommend her over and over."
"Kristina is Amazing! Always listens to her buyers and sellers and works extremely hard to deliver results. She is Top Notch. I always recommend her to everyone!"
"Kristina took her time with every showing. I never felt pressured and she was available at all times of the day. It was really hard to see listings because of a crazy schedule but she was always there to answer questions and provide me with helpful info."
"Very dedicated and reliable throughout the entire apartment search. Kind manners and a great realtor to work with."