STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
As the #1 producing agent in the @properties Bucktown office for both transactions and closed volume, Amanda ensures herself as her client's advocate by constantly researching the market, current trends and all aspects of marketing and technology. Her job is to exceed all client expectations, and by positioning herself with a finger on Chicago's pulse, she is able to do so.
Amanda has achieved the following in her 17 years as a real estate advisor:
- Top 1% of Chicago Realtors for Closed Volume 2006 - 2018
- Top 1% of Chicago Realtors for Closed # of Transactions 2006 - 2018
- Lowest active days on market (for listed properties) of @properties agents
- Highest sales to list price ratio (for listed properties) of @properties agents
- Consistently ranked among the top 50 agents in all Chicago for both transactions and closed volume.
2018 Sales Statistics - $53 Million in Sales - 34 Active Days on Market - 99.4% Sale to List Price Ratio - 117 Transactions - Over 183 Happy Clients
But more importantly:
Amanda has maintained an outstanding 5 star rating on Yelp.com, LinkedIn, Zillow and Trulia thanks to her raving fans and past clients.
All people deserve a great real estate agent¦ an agent that will take them personally and surpass all expectations - and that is exactly what I do. You are not a lead, you are not a paycheck: you are my clients. " -Amanda McMillan
Read all our client reviews at http://www.chicagohomepartner.com/aboutchicagohomepartner/client-testimonials/
Clients are saying:
"Amanda was amazing from start to finish. We worked with her to simultaneously sell our existing home and buy a new home. A few of the reasons that we enjoyed working with Amanda:
- She knows the market and gave us great advice throughout
- We had been in our condo for 10 years and had accumulated a lot of stuff/not updated much. Amanda was extremely helpful in guiding us to get our place ready to show.
- She is honest and straightforward. She shares what she's thinking, tells you when you are right or wrong, gets to the point, and doesn't waste any time for anyone in the process.
- We truly trusted her guidance and felt like it was a relationship in which she was invested and sought our best interests vs. just trying to make a sale.
- She was extremely responsive ALWAYS, and we never felt like she wasn't listening to our concerns and working very quickly to alleviate them.
In the end, we sold our place very quickly and took care of both the sale and purchase of our new home on the same closing date; financially the best situation we could have asked for. We have her to thank for getting us there. We went into this experience thinking that we did not need an agent (due to past experiences), and Amanda 200% proved us wrong. She did so much to help us in every way, and we couldn't have done it without her! I would never work with anyone else."