STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
An expert in Chicago and North Shore real estate, Amy brings a positive, proactive approach to buying and selling homes.
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors (R)
- All 5/5 star client reviews
- Amy's listings sell at almost 95% of their original price
- #1 market share in Chicago
- market within market access
- maximum online exposure for every listing
With over 10 years of experience as a realtor in Chicago and on the North Shore, Amy has a well-rounded understanding of the real estate market. With her background in teaching, Amy has a great understanding of achieving goals and working with diverse groups of people. She has lived in Evanston and Chicago, and has experience in both city and North Shore markets. Amy has a calming effect to make the real estate process go as smoothly as possible.
- Chicago Public School teacher for 23 years
- i2believe, Board Member
- enjoy reading and meeting with my book club
- enjoy gardening and landscaping
- Art Institute and Chicago Botanic Garden member
Contact me if you're interested in finding out more about Chicago and North Shore real estate.
Clients are saying:
"There aren't words to describe how appreciative I am of Amy and all her hard work she put in during our house search. We were first time home buyers (which is sometimes scary) and had to look at everything that came on the market and Amy was there without question every single time. Even after a rough issue with the first home we fell in love with, Amy stuck by us and she helped us find the home of our dreams. Every question was answered, every worry was calmed and we couldn't have pick a better person for the job. My kids, parents and in-laws love her to death - we didn't just have a realtor we made a life-long family friend."