STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
An expert in Chicago and North Shore real estate, Amy brings a positive, proactive approach to buying and selling homes.
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors (R)
- All 5/5 star client reviews
- Amy's listings sell at almost 95% of their original price
- #1 market share in Chicago
- market within market access
- maximum online exposure for every listing
With over 10 years of experience as a realtor in Chicago and on the North Shore, Amy has a well-rounded understanding of the real estate market. With her background in teaching, Amy has a great understanding of achieving goals and working with diverse groups of people. She has lived in Evanston and Chicago, and has experience in both city and North Shore markets. Amy has a calming effect to make the real estate process go as smoothly as possible.
- Chicago Public School teacher for 23 years
- i2believe, Board Member
- enjoy reading and meeting with my book club
- enjoy gardening and landscaping
- Art Institute and Chicago Botanic Garden member
Contact me if you're interested in finding out more about Chicago and North Shore real estate.
Clients are saying:
"I listed my home with Amy Bernstein and Mike Levin. I was very pleased with their team approach in their guidance covering different aspects of selling my parent's Morton Grove home! They were VERY timely and attentive to whatever was needed throughout the process of listing it and then selling it in just 24 days! Thanks, Amy & Mike!"