STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
I approach my work as a privilege and a pleasure. I help buyers find their next home where they will raise children, paint a great work of art or build equity. By providing this service, I help my clients lay a foundation for a more secure future. Likewise I understand my sellers may be leaving similar memories behind when deciding to sell a property. Not only is a home the biggest financial investment most people make, it is also the biggest personal investment. I believe a new home provides context to my clients’ lives and is more than just a real estate transaction.
I am consistently able to find properties that meet my clients’ needs because of my expertise and experience. By working together we make the journey fun and satisfying.
I KNOW THE TERRITORY:
• I am a life-long Evanston resident and am familiar with the area, property types, neighborhoods, schools & trades-people. I have the expert knowledge to best address any and all needs related to the overall transaction.
I enjoy excellent working relationships with other realtors, lenders & attorneys.
• I have worked as a real estate agent in Chicago and on the North Shore since 1998 and specialize in the sale of residential and investment properties. My thorough understanding of the process saves money and time for my clients.
• I am a consistent multi-million dollar producer.
• I have owned, lived in, and managed 2-4 flats since 1996 and have a special interest and expertise in multi-unit buildings.
I ACHIEVE RESULTS BECAUSE:
• I successfully match properties to my clients’ needs and desires.
• I am able to elicit my clients’ needs and desires in order to ensure a successful outcome.
• My non-traditional approach allows me to find creative solutions to real estate challenges that may elude other agents.
• I ask tough questions and I am a good listener
• I am persistent, thorough, and creative
• I have the expertise, expertise and integrity to get results
• I am energetic, enthusiastic and make the process fun & satisfying.
• I think real estate professionals should buy property at least once every five years so we remember how emotional the process is. I bring that level of compassion to all of my real estate interactions.
Call Beth Morgan if you want a real estate agent with an unsurpassed level of professionalism & expertise. I can turn a potentially stressful transaction into an easy, effortless and fun experience.
Clients are saying:
"Beth is excellent."