STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Bram Chill is your real estate professional in Lincoln Park, the North Side, Rogers Park, and on the North Shore.
My business philosophy: To give my clients the highest level of service and satisfaction when it comes to their real estate needs. This is one of the most important decisions you'll make and you need to feel confident and good about these decisions.
I know you'll feel so confident in my abilities that you will not hesitate to use me again and will recommend me to any friend who wants a true professional real estate agent looking out for their best interests.
Dedicated to your finest real estate experience.
· I am committed to helping you reach your goals and negotiate a satisfying contract with a minimum of fuss
· I have a keen understanding of the emotional, as well as the financial aspects of buying or selling a home
· I am prepared to work with you to review your long-term aims and objectives, requirements and capabilities, and personal tastes in buying the "perfect" property or selling your home successfully
· I am accessible, conscientious, patient and interested in your questions and suggestions
Put my expertise to work for you.
As a skilled strategist and negotiator, I am ready to advise and represent you throughout your buying or selling experience, and happy to coordinate with other brokers, agents, and advisors you can trust. I am equipped to handle all transactions regarding residential single family homes, new/rehabbed/vintage condominiums or coops, as well as investment buildings.
I have a special affinity for:
· First time and "move-up" buyers eager to fall in love with their dream homes
· Relocating singles and families, including college/university personnel, with unusual time pressures from to job or career changes
· Getting the seller the best price on their multi-unit based on realistic pricing
· Motivated sellers appreciating professional guidance and teamwork for smooth transactions and smiles at closings
Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance in your next real estate transaction. I look forward to hearing from you!
Clients are saying:
"To call Bram Chill a "Real Estate Agent" is to sell him short. In my experience, he was Advisor, Strategist One-stop Resource and Tranquilizer! He made an emotionally taxing process smooth and efficient. I'm an enthusiastic admirer and grateful recipient of his expertise."