Showing 13 - 16 of 16 blog posts
First mistake made by sellers.
- Can I afford to downsize? What's the value of your current home? What will it cost to acquire a replacement home (including improvements)? How do I finance it?
- What am I really downsizing? It is space? Is it cost? Is it both?
- How do I downsize? What team of experts do I need to do this correctly? Where do I begin? When is it over?
- What are the real costs? Does your future home need updating? Are there tax implications? Am I overlooking tax benefits?
- What's the next step? Do I buy before I sell? Which lender work with retired borrowers?
"Discount" is an appealing word. However, in this market professional grade promotional costs, such as assertive internet marketing, full motion video, professional photography, drone photography, marketing floor plans, custom printing, direct mail campaigns, newsppaer ads and a well-trained operations staff are paid for by a full-service, full-fee broker.
Will the limited service broker offer a complete real estate marketign plan?
What is the market sahre of the limited service broker?
What type of support staff does the limited service broker have?
Does the limited service broker have a track record of success or just low fees?
What specific expertise does the limited service broker have?
Clarendon Hills $849,042
Burr Ridge $1,0666,304
Downers Grove $552,846
Western Springs $789,256
These prices are for single family detached homes, not condos or townhouses.