While buying a home can be one of the most exciting times of your life, it can also be the most stressful. As a buyers agent, I am committed to assisting my clients every step of way. I have received additional comprehensive education, certifiying me as both an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®) and an ePRO® specialist. As a long time consultant, I know how to listen to my clients needs and find solutions.
I promise (and deliver) to each of my clients:
- Honesty, respect and timely responses
- Detailed real estate market analysis to help you determine the appropriate purchase price for any property that you are considering
- Help interpreting all information that may affect your decisions
- Confidentiality and outstanding negotiation skills that will help you attain the best possible price and attractive terms.
- Recommendations on inspectors, lawyers, and lenders, if necessary
- Objective advice
- To attend inspections, final walk throughs and the closing
- My services and friendship do not end once you buy. I remain a resource and friend for as long as you will have me.
When the time comes to sell your home, the decisions you make about the process will not only impact your net proceeds but your peace of mind during the process and after closing. How you choose to sell your home is one of the most important decisions you can make. While thinking closer about selling your home, consider the following:
- Are you able to look at your home with an objective business eye, showcase your home to sell, and be available to show your home at a potential buyer\'s convenience?
- Are you ready to answer questions from prospects without becoming defensive?
- Is the prospect qualified to purchase your home? How motivated are they? Do they have to sell another property first?
- Are you willing to make follow up phone calls with those prospects, negotiate the price and terms, follow up with the lender and escrow, and negotiate the inspections?
- How do you handle the dreaded \'buyer\'s remorse\' syndrome?
- Do you have the knowledge and experience to trouble shoot and mitigate the unexpected problems that can sometimes arise?
I am qualified and ready to handle this for you. My knowledge of Chicago and the market will allow me to price your home to maximize proceeds. The marketing support and reputation of @properties will allow us to drive \'qualified\' ready buyers to your property. I react to each of my clients and their properties individually to create the best plan, resulting in a positive and as stress free experience as possible.
If you have any questions, I am here to help.