STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Expertise and Experience
· Top selling agent with Chambers, Cross and Associates in Winnetka, IL for over ten years
· Over $32 million in sales of residential homes
· Member, National Association of REALTORS®, IL Association of REALTORS®, North Shore Barrington Board of REALTORS®
· Nationally recognized as a top selling relocation agent by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World – 2005, 2007
· Illinois Association of REALTORS® Presidential Award, 2005, 2006, 2007
· Over ten years of experience with Merrill Lynch: managed customer service department; registered sales associate, handled institutional trading for million-dollar pension funds
· Indiana University Business School, B.A. Marketing, 1985
· North Shore resident who understands the many benefits and opportunities of the community
Skills for Success
Celia’s many strengths, including her high attention to detail, ensure that all aspects of client transactions are thoroughly attended to and communicated between parties. Her upbeat, optimistic, team-building personality creates a positive environment where deals are collaboratively brought to success. An expert at home staging and new construction, Celia understands the importance of the visual and structural elements of a home, guiding her clients with confidence. With keen negotiation skills and a vast knowledge of the North Shore, Celia has the expert leadership to get her clients to the closing table. Celia’s thorough, exacting process and guidance has helped create a client base built on referrals and repeat business.
Praise for Celia Nelson
"I worked with Celia when selling several new construction homes that I had built in the area. Celia was a terrific real estate partner — smart, industrious, detail-oriented and responsive. Celia worked hard to bring these homes to buyers, closing each deal quickly and smoothly in a tough market. I highly recommend her."
F.R., Wilmette builder and resident
"Celia Nelson gives 100% of herself to her clients. She is dedicated, motivated and disciplined. Her ability to stage a home is outstanding! She knows what works and her ideas are always cost effective and completely in line with the personality of the home."
M.M., Wilmette resident
"We moved in August 2011 from Chicago to a condominium at Mallinckrodt in Wilmette. Celia Nelson acted as our agent. Her work was superior. She found just the right home for us and negotiated an excellent price. Celia is diligent, highly professional and a joy to work with. Potential sellers and buyers of real estate would be most fortunate to have Celia as their agent."
V.N and R. N., Wilmette residents
"Celia connected my husband and I to a RELO agent in Northern California. We were delighted with the referral and had a swift successful sale on the property! We were impressed with immediate action on our need to bring this property to market. We're looking forward to working with Celia again!"
C.C., San Anslemo, CA resident
Clients are saying:
"We have listed two very different properties with Celia Nelson, our old family home in Wilmette was long overdue for updating. Celia suggested cosmetic changes that made our home appeal to modern buyers. She arranged for and supervised the work to be done. We got a good offer for the house the moment it was available. The second property is 1970 townhome in Northbrook. Celia and her team have quickly and inexpensively transformed this house and is ready to enter the market against its more recently buil tcompetition. Celia is easy to work with and has been very considerate if our unique time contraints. She has our unqualified recommendation."