STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
I always use my expertise and knowledge of the marketplace in the best interest of my clients.
Licensed over 14 years: Chris's enthusiasm to follow in the footsteps was inspired by his family's long and successful history in the real estate industry, starting with the Cline Company, family-owned in the 1960s.
Dedication to the real estate community and strong presence in the industry has brought well deserved recognition and a unique insight to the real estate market. Chris's experience and commitment, coupled with the innovative marketing services of @properties, put his clients at a distinct advantage.
- Professional with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strategic, organized, and motivated
- Process, procedure, and initiative driven
- Proactive, hands-on style and extensive leadership skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
Real Estate Leader...
- Full time real estate professional
- Licensed in Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky
- In top 2% of sales
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of International Business Management, Dean's list
- Procter and Gamble, International Trade and Logistics Manager
- UniLever, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- SC Johnson, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- Fidelity Investments, Vice President of Supply Chain
- @properties “ Broker
- Chicago Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®
- RPAC Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Ohio Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- International Trade Certified
My High Standards... My goals are the same as those of our office and company. I want to be the best in the business, a successful professional delivering results-oriented brokerage service promptly and efficiently to my clients.
Clients are saying:
"My work brought me to Chicago and my husband and I were lucky enough to be referred to Chris. This is our third home purchase and Chris is the best agent we've worked with by a landslide. He's ultra-responsive, he's got great connections, he got us the house we wanted in a multiple bid situation, and he's just a great guy. I can't say enough good things. He's the BEST."