STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Eric Sommerfeld joined @Properties after 7 years as Vice President of a prominent local development company. Eric's knowledge of Chicago real estate stems from his involvement in hundreds of condominium, townhouse and single-family home transactions where he has guided buyers through contract negotiation, interior build-out, walk-thru, closing and even punchlist follow-up. This insight promotes an elevated level of communication between both parties that results in a smooth, efficient sales transaction and most importantly...a deal that closes.
Eric's list of New Construction experience in Chicago includes the following exclusive addresses:
- Westgate Terrace @ 1260 W. Washington (West Loop) - 44 Units
- Park Place @ 600 N. Kingsbury (River North) - 164 Units
- Silver Tower @ 303 W. Ohio (River North) - 229 Units
- SoNo @ 860 W. Blackhawk (Lincoln Park) - 200 Units
- Racine Flats @ 3414 N. Racine (Lakeview) - 16 Units
- Stonegate Terrace @ 615 W. Deming Place (Lincoln Park) - 17 Units
- Stonegate Harbor @ 436 W. Belmont (Lakeview) - 16 Units
- 1725 N. Mohawk (Lincoln Park) - 6 Units
- 2627 N. Sheffield (Lincoln Park) - 6 Units
- 1815 N. Sheffield (Lincoln Park) - 5 Units
- 708 W. Aldine (Lakeview) - 8 Units
- 2027 N. Howe (Lincoln Park) - 3 Units
- 1932 N. Hudson (Lincoln Park) - 3 Units
- 1948 N. Hudson (Lincoln Park) - 3 units
My experience working as a buyer's liaison for a developer and delivering hundreds of Chicago housing units, both new construction and resale, has allowed me to fully understand the desires of buyers and the position of sellers. Make no mistake about it, in real estate...EXPERIENCE MATTERS. - Eric Sommerfeld
Eric has been a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker since 1995 and is a member of the Chicago Association of Realtor's/MLS. He attended the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign where he majored in Speech Communication.
Eric Sommerfeld is a Founding Member of @properties.
Clients are saying:
"Eric is everything we could have hoped for in a realtor. He was extremely proactive in finding listings for us to view as well as setting up viewings Eric attended every viewing and was very open with his opinions which helped provide reassurance. I never once got the feeling that he wasn't working hard to find us the home we were searching for. Eric was also extremely helpful during the closing process. As a first time home buyer, it was invaluable to have him help us understand everything about the process. I cannot recommend him enough."