STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Erik Sachs joined @properties in 2014 after owning and operating his own real estate brokerage and development firm in Chicago for over 12 years. During a 19 year career in real estate, Erik has developed a wide base of experience not possessed by most Realtors. Erik formed Team Sachs to provide industry leading service to clients in Chicago and the Western Suburbs.
Erik and his wife have three young boys and recently moved from Chicago to Naperville. Similarly, Erik has helped many clients sell their home in order to relocate out of Chicago or buy a larger home to accommodate a growing family. Erik understands that buying and selling a home is usually the largest financial transaction his clients make in their lifetime. Whether helping a client buy a first home or selling in order to buy a new home, Erik’s years of experience and expert counsel help ease the anxiety of selling and purchasing a home.
Investors need Realtors to represent them that have working experience in all facets of making an investment work. Erik’s background in distressed property acquisition, development, property management and general contracting provides next level deal sourcing and capitalization for his investment clients.
Background and Accomplishments
- Over $100 million in career sales volume
- Previously licensed general contractor
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- 14 year resident of Chicago’s North Side
- Native and current resident of Naperville, IL
- BS Finance - University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana
- Favorite pastimes include golf, travel and cheering on the Chicago Bears
“I have a love for real estate and personal interaction so I consider myself fortunate to have found the perfect job. I am excited to put my experience to use helping clients on a daily basis with their real estate needs.”
Clients are saying:
"Erik is great! Knowledgeable, helpful, went above and beyond to make the sale happen."