STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
An expert in helping buyers and sellers of condos and single family homes, Joe Loescher brings years of experience helping both buyers and sellersfrom downtown Chicago to the North Shore.
Joe brings a wealth of knowledge to his real estate career, with over 30 years of experience as an attorney. His other real estate credentials include:
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of Chicago Association of REALTORS® Forms and Contracts Committee
Joe has over 30 years experience as a negotiator. He puts his skill as a negotiator to work in helping people buy and sell downtown Chicago condos, as well as homes in the suburbs. His clients give him 5 star ratings.
- JD from Willamette University College of Law in 1979
- Past Chair of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Forms and Contract Committee
- Helps many first time buyers find, negotiate, and purchase their first home
Client Praise for Joe Loescher
Joe is "an excellent REALTOR®"
"…a terrific broker…"
"…the best REALTOR® we have ever utilized!…"
"very knowledgeable about Chicago real estate…
he is up on the trends, the market . . . he really knows his stuff!"
"…an excellent negotiator…very patient! Honest!"
Joe "helped us sell our property . . . in just a couple of days!"
"I endorse Joe Loescher for Chicago REALTOR® of the Year!"
Contact Joe Loescher if you want a broker who strives
for the BEST in real estate!
Clients are saying:
"Joe did an excellent job taking us through the entire process, and was always readily available, even when emergencies popped up."