STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
As a nearly lifelong resident of Chicago's North Shore, including Highland Park since 1997, Jorge knows and understands its communities, the varying resources each has to offer and the outstanding amenities made available to you.
His professional background in economic consulting and human resources/recruiting instilled an analytical and collaborative approach. While the home buying or selling process can be stressful, Jorge believes it's important to have some fun along the way and enjoy the ride. He enjoys a comfortable and honest rapport with his clients and prides himself in providing them with the best information and advice possible to help them make solid decisions.
As your real estate broker, he will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of your needs
- Provide you with accurate, concise market and comparable property data
- Position and market your home for the quickest sale and/or best price, depending on your circumstances and objectives
- Leverage @properties' leading technology and marketing resources
- Network with agents within and outside our company
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Negotiate on a professional level and get you the best price for your home
- Help you navigate through the home-buying or home-selling process with a positive attitude
- Preview neighborhood homes to save you time when buying or selling
- Represent you with the utmost professionalism and integrity to serve your interests.
At home, Jorge enjoys spending time with his family and being active in his three children's school and extracurricular activities.
- B.A. Finance, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana 1992
- New Trier High School - 1988
- Current City of Highland Park Commissioner - Housing Commission
- Past PTA/PTO Executive Committee - Lincoln Elementary and Edgewood Middle Schools
- Past Volunteer Youth Coach – AYSO and Park District of Highland Park
- Past Board of Directors - Highland Park Community Nursery School and Daycare Center
Clients are saying:
"Jorge did a fantastic job helping us get our house listed very quickly, with a well-though out marketing plan and a lot of local contacts to draw on to get great attention to the property. Due to his efforts (and those of his partner Debbie Scully), despite being in a somewhat adverse market, the house sold very quickly. We would highly recommend Jorge as your first choice for n agent on Chicago's North Shore!"