STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
I have lived in the Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago for 20+ years. I absolutely love the fact that I can walk to so many awesome places: Lincoln Park Zoo, Lake Michigan, North Avenue Beach, Nature Museum, Boardwalk, etc---These are all within blocks of my home.
I have a dog named Oscar. If you are a pet lover...I can help you find which areas of the city are most pet friendly; luckily, there are many!
* Licensed Realtor/Salesperson~1989
* Licensed Realtor/Broker~2013
* CRPM-Certified Residential Property Manager~ 2011
* Member CAR-Chicago Association of Realtors~2000
* Member IAR-Illinois Association of Realtors~2000
* Member NAR-National Association of Realtors~2000
Feel free to call my cell @ 773-793-5552 and/or click the Contact Me button on this page to ask any questions you may have.
I represent buyers and seller in the greater Chicagoland area; most of which come via past client referrals.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Realtor, Broker, ePro, CRPM
Clients are saying:
"Amazing to work with! Very responsive and goes above and beyond!"