STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
I have lived in the Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago for 25+ years. I absolutely love the fact that I can walk to so many awesome places: Lincoln Park Zoo, Lake Michigan, North Avenue Beach, Nature Museum, Boardwalk, etc---These are all within blocks of my home.
I have a rescue dog named Oscar. If you are a pet lover...I can help you find which areas of the city are most pet friendly; luckily, there are many!
* Licensed Realtor/Salesperson~1989
* Licensed Realtor/Broker~2013-current
* CRPM-Certified Residential Property Manager~ 2011-current
* Member CAR-Chicago Association of Realtors~2000-current
* Member IAR-Illinois Association of Realtors~2000-current
* Member NAR-National Association of Realtors~2000-current
Feel free to call my cell and/or click the Contact Me button on this page to ask any questions you may have.
I represent buyers and seller in the greater Chicagoland area; most of which come via past client referrals.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Realtor, Broker, ePro, CRPM
Clients are saying:
"Kerri Hallden and her partner, Kimberly Oehmke, were amazing. I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism and their commitment to finding the perfect place for me and the perfect buyer for my sale. Given the timing of me getting into the market - all of this was done while Illinois was moving to shelter in place for COVID-19 - they truly are the dream team. I can't recommend them enough!"