STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Unique Past Experience: Unparalleled Future Market Insight
2016 Awards & Accolades
- Real Estate "VISIONARIES" - The Mover & Shakers of Chicago Real Estate Award, Modern Luxury Men's Book Chicago Magazine
2015 Awards & Accolades
- Platinum Commercial Real Estate Top Producer Award, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- "Road To Rolex" Award Winner, @properties
- Highest Commercial Volume - Sales (2012, 2015), @properties Commercial
- Awarded Three "Good Neighbor" Awards, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- "Men of Excellence Award", Chicago Defender
2014 Awards & Accolades
- September, 2014: Kevin was accepted into the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) institute, which once initiated, he will be part of a recognized group of experts in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
- August, 2014: LOCAL REALTOR® AWARDED SRS DESIGNATION: Chicago, August 14, 2015 -- Kevin Rocio with @properties Commercial, has been awarded the Seller Representative Specialist (SRSsm) designation, the premier seller agency designation in the country. The SRS is conferred by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and is an official credential of the National Association of REALTORS®. Kevin joins an elite group of real estate professionals in North America who have earned the SRSsm designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in seller representation, pass a comprehensive exam and subscribe to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
Kevin Rocio is a seasoned award winning veteran in the Chicago Real Estate Industry. With his ROC Realty Group, he brings a vast array of experiences in all areas of real estate including Commercial, Residential, Financing and Development.
Kevin is a graduate of Elmhurst College and a member of RTTR (Realtors to the Rescue). While attending college, Kevin was recruited by the Investment Banking Firm, Drexel Burnham Lambert to join one of their California Offices upon graduation in 1988. He moved back to Chicago in 1991 and began his second career as a residential mortgage broker only to become the Vice President of Sales – Portfolio Lending Division of 1st Home Mortgage Corporation in his first year. Seventeen years later he would retire from Mortgage Lending as Managing Director – The KJR Group of National City Mortgage, their 13th highest producer across the country. Kevin then transitioned into commercial real estate in 2009 with the national firm of Marcus & Millichap. It was there that he chose to specialize in multi-family investment sales. In addition, he is often hired as a Consultant to Clients of Commercial Lenders to help solve problems that can hold up a client’s debt request; i.e. tenancy, collections, etc.
In 2011, Kevin joined the @properties family and quickly rose to become the #1 Commercial Real Estate Broker in Sales the following year. In 2014, he was accepted into the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Institute, which once initiated, he will be part of a recognized group of experts in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
In 2015, Kevin kicked off what would turn out to be his record year by receiving The Chicago Defender’s “Men of Excellence” Award which recognizes & celebrates African-American businessmen, scholars and corporate leaders because of who they are and how their contributions to society have added value to the lives of everyone, especially African-American people.
This June 2016, the Men’s Book Chicago Magazine will recognize him as one of six Real Estate Visionaries: The Movers & Shakers of Chicago Real Estate for 2016.
So far in 2016, Kevin & his team are actively negotiating, marketing or have under contract more than $500,000,000 worth of Chicago real estate where they either represent the sellers, buyers, or both.
Clients are saying:
"Kevin did a great job of getting through the process as smoothly as possible. From our exchanges, I found Kevin to be very knowledgeable and on point OR otherwise able to locate a resource within his professional network. I would definitely not hesitate to recommend Kevin to anyone seeking to buy or sell real estate."