STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Consistently named a Top Producer among Chicago REALTORS®, Lindsey Delrahim has distinguished herself as a leading expert in the purchase of residential and commercial properties. Whether it is finding first time home buyer that perfect place to call home or representing financial institutions with their diverse commercial portfolios, Lindsey is your partner of choice. From competitively pricing a property or aggressively marketing, Lindsey's daily mantra is going the extra mile for her clients.
- In 12 years, she has total sales volume in excess of $200 million.
- Lindsey sold out Silver Tower”303 W. Ohio in River North”totaling $50 million in sales, making Silver Tower one of the top selling new construction projects in Chicago.
- She represented commercial sales from 3 unit to 229 unit buildings, as well as office building transactions in excess of $50 million.
- On behalf of a court-appointed receiver, Lindsey sold 24 of the remaining new construction condominium units on Chicago's North Side.
- She successfully listed and sold a package of 7 multi-family buildings in Lincoln Park.
Lindsey earned degrees in Finance and Accounting from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University “ skills she immediately put to work in her real estate career. Over the last 12 years, she has worked with buyers, sellers, developers, receivers, private equity firms, banks and other financial institutions. Lindsey offers a value proposition that combines strategic thinking, hard work and an intense passion for an ever-changing industry. Lindsey has consistently ranked among the Top 1% of Chicago REALTORS® over the course of her career.
In the words of Lindsey's clients "A highly respected, pragmatic and tenacious deal maker best describes Lindsey. She provided sage advice to me and my partners, evaluated the complexities of the deal and steered us along the right path. Her business acumen, deal analysis and strategy impressed each of us. She is our go to broker."
Clients are saying:
"It's always good to have Lindsey on your side versus having her on the other side!"