STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
With 25 years of residential real estate experience on the North Shore Lisa is a leading real estate agent with over $75 Million in sales in Chicagoland.
All her statistics, skills and attributes can be summed up in three words:
Experience + Ethics + Expertise
- A Longtime Lake Forest resident & attended Lake Forest schools
- Graduate Michigan State University B.A. Marketing and Management
- Marketed and sold over 100 new construction homes in Chicagoland
- Marketing Luxury Homes
- Supporting Short Sales & Foreclosure Buyers
- First - time and Senior Homebuyers and Sellers
- Relocation and e-Pro certified
Designations supporting my Specialties:
- ABR Accredited Buyers Representative designation
- SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Designation
- NAR Green Designation
Community, Charitable and Civic involvement:
- Past President & NAR Director NSBAR 2002 - 2015
- Involvement in Habitat for Humanity and Past President Lake Forest
- Supporter and Volunteer for Shields Township Food Pantry
Clients are saying:
"Lisa has been representing my projects since 1994 - When I design for my clients they expect perfection - Lisa takes my designs and markets them with the same attention to detail and professionalism that I expect. She has an unparalelled understanding of the North Shore Luxury Market."