STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
"We cannot say enough positive things about our broker, Lisa Schulkin. Her assistance with the purchase of our new home and the selling of our current home has been second to none. Lisa's expertise and hard work helped to make what would otherwise have been a difficult transaction to complete an easy one. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home." R.L.
Lisa's years of experience in both real estate and public accounting, enables her to guide her clients through all the detailed points of the buying and selling process. With a knack for numbers and an analytic approach to the market, Lisa provides great market research for her clients. As a full time realtor, she pays close attention to the specifics of what her clients are looking for, so she can find the right home to fit their needs. Lisa appreciates that a home is one of the biggest investments her clients will ever make, and is happy to help them through the process every step of the way. She focuses on making all of her clients needs a top priority.
Having grown up on the North Shore, lived in the city of Chicago for 10 years, and now calling Highland Park her home, Lisa's clientele spans from the city to the North Shore. She is a local market expert guiding her clients on all aspects of the move and provides insight into schools, organizations and local amenities. Lisa believes in providing a full service, concierge level approach to each of her clients™ moves. She knows that the process is more than just find the right house, it is making sure her clients find the perfect place to call home.
- Over $30 million in closed transactionsm 2017
- $20 million in closed transactions, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- $10 million in closed transactions, 2011 & 2012
- Average Days on Market (DOM): A low 68 days
- List-to-selling price ratio: 92% equals on-target pricing
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Member of North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Undergrad and Masters in Accounting, University of Illinois, Champaign
- Co-founder of North Shore Professional Woman
- Key member of the Ted Pickus Team, one of the top producing teams in Highland Park
- Returns phone calls and e-mails on same business day
- Accompanies all showings
- Provides floor plans on all listings
- Enhanced photographs of properties listed
- Enhanced listings on the internet
- Provides weekly updates for all sellers
- On top of new and pocket listings for buyers
Clients are saying:
"Lisa Schulkin made downsizing from living in a 4 bedroom house for 38 years to buying a condo relatively painless. She was such a great realtor to work with. She was professional, resourceful, accommodating and took care of my wife & me as if we were her own family.
Lisa has a great knack for knowing what we really wanted even before we recognized it ourselves. Lisa did an incredible amount of continuous research, and after getting to know and understand our likes, dislikes, needs and wants, saved us a lot of time and confusion by narrowing down the list of condos she presented to us.
As our realtor, we were really grateful for Lisa’s effective negotiating skills, as we were in a triple offer for the best condo we could’ve ever imagined, that had just come on the market at 5:00PM on a Friday night, for which Lisa immediately scheduled our visit at 9:00AM the next morning. Thanks to Lisa we won, and are living in our huge condo, happily ever after.
Lisa was empathetic, putting herself in our place. I highly recommend Lisa as an outstanding realtor.
Craig & Suzie Cohn"