STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
With 15 years of award winning real estate experience, and over $200million in property sales, Lori Neuschel is consistently ranked in the Top 1% of Residential Real Estate Brokers Nationally and on the North Shore.
Recognition: Lori's enthusiasm, professionalism, expertise and commitment to her clients have contributed to consistent award winning success and recognition, specifically:
- #1 Real Estate Broker “ Wilmette (all brokerages) “ 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- #1 Real Estate Agent - North Shore @properties 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011
- #1 Real Estate Agent “ @properties companywide 2012 & 2011
- Voted Most Valuable Agent “ Chicago Metropolitan area“ Chicago Agent Magazine
- Best Real Estate Agent North Shore 2013 “ Make It Better magazine
- Top 10 North Shore agents last 8 years
- Top 1% of all Agents Nationwide last 8 years
Education & Professional Work Experience: Lori's professional experience and education leading up to real estate include:
- Vice President of Finance “ Fortune 1000 Corporation
- Vice President, Corporate Relations, The Aspen Institute “ a prestigious executive global forum focusing on leadership and ethics
- CPA “ Leading multinational accounting firm
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Management-Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- BS Accounting “ University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Community Involvement: Lori has loved living on the North Shore for over 28 years - raising her family and restoring several vintage homes. She has been actively involved in her community: including:
- Board Member-The Warming House Youth Organization
- Past President of the Board - Ronald Knox Montessori School
- Volunteering in the Wilmette public schools.
- Paddle Tennis Coordinator “ Michigan Shores Club
Clients are saying:
"Working with Lori was a great experience. She is very knowledgeable and professional and did everything that she promised she would do for us. She provided a much more thorough marketing program than the last broker we used. Lori was very caring and understanding of our needs. She was brutally honest, but in a good way. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to sell their home in Wilmette and we already have done so."