STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
With 15 years of award winning real estate experience, and over $200million in property sales, Lori Neuschel is consistently ranked in the Top 1% of Residential Real Estate Brokers Nationally and on the North Shore.
Recognition: Lori's enthusiasm, professionalism, expertise and commitment to her clients have contributed to consistent award winning success and recognition, specifically:
- #1 Real Estate Broker “ Wilmette (all brokerages) “ 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- #1 Real Estate Agent - North Shore @properties 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011
- #1 Real Estate Agent “ @properties companywide 2012 & 2011
- Voted Most Valuable Agent “ Chicago Metropolitan area“ Chicago Agent Magazine
- Best Real Estate Agent North Shore 2013 “ Make It Better magazine
- Top 10 North Shore agents last 8 years
- Top 1% of all Agents Nationwide last 8 years
Education & Professional Work Experience: Lori's professional experience and education leading up to real estate include:
- Vice President of Finance “ Fortune 1000 Corporation
- Vice President, Corporate Relations, The Aspen Institute “ a prestigious executive global forum focusing on leadership and ethics
- CPA “ Leading multinational accounting firm
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Management-Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- BS Accounting “ University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Community Involvement: Lori has loved living on the North Shore for over 28 years - raising her family and restoring several vintage homes. She has been actively involved in her community: including:
- Board Member-The Warming House Youth Organization
- Past President of the Board - Ronald Knox Montessori School
- Volunteering in the Wilmette public schools.
- Paddle Tennis Coordinator “ Michigan Shores Club
Clients are saying:
"Lori supported my family in buying a house in Wilmette, IL. She possesses incredible knowledge of the local market and was able to guide us through an extensive search process. I really valued how consultative Lori was around neighborhoods, houses, pricing, etc. Also, COVID-19 was ramping up during our search which created additional concerns around valuations and ensuring we were making the right decision. She was the "steady hand" throughout the process to ensure we found the right house at the right price. Beyond the house search process, she has been incredibly helpful in recommending individuals/companies to support the home buying process, along with contractors for various projects. As someone from outside IL, I'm grateful that Lori truly represented our interests, consulted with us throughout the process, and enabled us to find the right house. I would give her my highest recommendation."