STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
An award-winning top Chicago real estate broker with over $200 million in sales, Mark Baetzel guides clients with proven expertise and straightforward advice.
- "Top Producer" recognition Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) 2010-2017
- Top 1% Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR), 2012, 2013 & 2014
- 2012 @properties Road to Rolex recipient for annual sales volume over $10 million
- Over $200 million in career sales
- Average market time for all sold listings = 14 days
- Average sales price to list price = 98.77%
- Founding agent since 2001
- Managed sales and marketing teams of numerous new construction developments
- Juris Doctor, University of Illinois College of Law
- BS Finance, Illinois State University
Mark Baetzel, a consistent "Top Producer", joined @properties in 2001, and is one of the first founding agents of the company. A former attorney, Mark brings his clients extensive experience and expertise in contracts, including drafting, review and negotiation. Clients also value Mark's excellent communication skills and consistently prompt response. His straightforward advice and client-first approach have earned him five-star reviews and a referral based business. "Honest, genuine, transparent, responsive, and professional" are common attributes used in Mark's testimonials, and he truly appreciates the trust placed in him and his team, the Baetzel Group.
With a vast knowledge of the many Chicago neighborhoods, Mark has called many of them "home," including Bucktown, Wicker Park, Logan Square, West Loop, Lincoln Square and Lincoln Park. His market includes all of Chicago and some of the surrounding suburbs.
In his free time, Mark loves music, movies and photography, is an avid golfer, and enjoys exploring the city on his bike. Mark and his wife Tera, co-founder of the Baetzel Group, believe in supporting local businesses and appreciate quality time in the city with their two young children.
"My clients' best interests are my top priority!"
Clients are saying:
""Mark was a pleasure to work with. Selling a home is extremely stressful and he actually made the experience fun and suprisingly easy! His resume speaks for itself. His photographer took amazing photos of our place and we had many showings scheduled instantly. He priced our place perfectly and as a result it sold within the first week of the listing with an offer thousands of dollars over the price! I can’t thank Mark enough." - Brian and Michelle (Logan Square)"