STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
My highest priorities represent the best interests of my clients: Educating them on key market strategies and expertly guiding them to successful real estate decisions.
With a relationship-driven focus to his business, Paul Kotz partners with his clients to create a personalized, collaborative experience that's both effective and enjoyable when buying or selling a home.
Attentive personal service, client advocacy and consistent communications are cornerstones of Paul's business. His proactive approach to problem solving and adept handling of the numerous details inherent to any transaction take the worry away from clients, allowing them the ability to envision and plan for their new home while he strives to make the process as transparent and stress-free as possible.
- Over 20 years of career success in financial services, managing institutional clients with multi-billion dollar portfolios
- Robust understanding of economics with an MBA in finance to clarify market trends and analytics
- Strong financial discipline for analysis, pricing, marketing and negotiation of properties
- Sharp focus on details, ensuring a seamless approach from beginning to end
- Comprehensive marketing to deliver the most value when selling as well as strategic positioning when purchasing a property
My market includes the North Shore as well as the city, specifically Printers Row, Gold Coast and Lincoln Park in Chicago. I have a vast knowledge of the many amenities and nuances that attract homeowners to specific neighborhoods and communities in and around Chicagoland.
Home, to me, is much more than an address.
Paul is dedicated to his young family in Winnetka, coaches youth soccer and hockey, and enjoys tennis, travel and fishing. He has been actively involved in a mentorship program for the past 12 years, preparing students for the responsibilities and opportunities of college and adulthood. Paul graduated from Boston College with a B.S. in psychology and later received his MBA in finance from Loyola University Chicago.
As someone who truly cares about the importance of quality in a home and lifestyle, I focus my real estate business around my clients' individual goals and specific needs and work closely with them to make confident, well-informed decisions to deliver the most positive outcomes.
Clients are saying:
"Paul is absolutely one of the most responsive professionals I know and one of the best negotiators. He gets deals done in a positive professional way. Highly recommend you meet with Paul"