STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
250 Happy Clients, $50 Million Sales
BUYER, SELLER, INVESTOR, RELOCATION and SENIOR Specialist
- PRIVATE INVESTOR - PROPERTY SCOUT
- LUXURY PORTFOLIO
LANDLORD & TENANT ADVOCATE
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
What sets Robin Wilson & the ChicagoToNorthShore team apart is:
- Our experience - 25+ years of renovations, rehabs & investment property know-how with our own investment & flip properties.
- Hiring, managing & firing contractors of all trades which complement home services.
- Our move-in/move-out, construction clean & deep cleaners who are on call essentially when we need to knuckle down and make things shine.
- Our stagers who are ASID certified, downsize our Sellers, helping to declutter, de-stress & pack up and then un pack our Buyers in their new homes.
- Our staging warehouse on the North Shore which is always at the ready to dress up our homes.
The members of our team came from Corporate America, so we're great at collaborating on projects (your purchase or sale) with other teammates - inspectors, lawyers, lenders - in order to reach your goal.
When you hire Robin Wilson - I'm buying for you as if I am spending my own money because I know how hard it is to earn it, and how easy it is to lose it if you don't have a good advisor. My tendency is to drag clients out of a home or investment property instead of encouraging them in, because there are too many wolves in sheeps clothing - I have bought & sold for myself for years and can't help but pass that know-how & experience on to you.
Alternatively, when I sell your home, we roll up our sleeves & dress up "backstage" before we go "onstage" - You only get one shot at a first impression.
If you're an investor, we put on the investor cap, and we go out hunting for those diamonds in the rough (aka undervalued homes). My attorney-negotiator team has 100% success rate selling our short sales. To date 100% of our seller's monetary deficiencies (balance owed to the bank) have been waived.
Our clients are buyers, sellers & investors, considering downtown Chicago through the North Shore & NW suburbs. After 25 years of managing and maintaining my own residential investment properties across three states, I™ve experienced the good, the bad and the ugly, in remodeling, financing a home or hiring & firing contractors. With this background in real estate investing, I have a critical eye for leveraging my & my clients' equity and assets.
Sharing resources is my other passion. Please utilize my Rolodex of resources for home services, remodeling or legal & financial planning regarding real estate, as I wouldn't refer you to someone I have not vetted myself. Be in touch when you're looking for an honest & reliable advisor for your real estate asset, renovation or real estate investments. Everyone should have the benefit of a frank & free discussion about their GOALS.
Clients are saying:
"Robin Wilson was AMAZING! Her knowledge, her energy, her passion - she helped us to see a large number of homes in a short period of time and when we found the one we wanted, her insights and guidance were spot on! Also, she has a contact list full of wonderful people to recommend. You cannot go wrong with Robin :)"