View my website
Meeting my client's needs is my number one priority. I am passionate about ensuring that every aspect of the real estate transaction is smooth and stress free. All the details in selling or purchasing a home will be handled efficiently and with the highest level of service.
My previous sales management experience within the publishing and fitness industries as well as my work in the local school district provides me the ability to juggle many important projects simultaneously - while maintaining a sense of composure, organization and levity.
My husband Jeff and I have four children ranging in age from eleven to sixteen. It is a blessing to raise my children and work in a community I love. I also enjoy playing paddle tennis, participating in triathlons, running and yoga.
View my website
Emilie has represented buyers and sellers as an attorney and has bought, sold, rented and leased properties in Evanston and worldwide. She understands the excitement, opportunities and challenges on every side of a real estate transaction. She is extensively involved in the Evanston community and has children in the public schools at every level.
More about Emilie
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Founding and current Board Member, Books & Breakfast
- Director, Advocacy and Community Engagement, Frances Willard House Museum
- CrossFit trained instructor and certified Olympic weightlifting coach
- Coordinator of Courageous Conversations at Dewey Elementary School
- Mother of four daughters
Specializing in Evanston real estate, Emilie is a trusted advisor for clients buying and selling homes throughout the North Shore.
- Member, North Shore-Barrington Associaton REALTORS®
- Experience with National and International Corporate Relocations
- Market-Within-a-Market Access to "Coming Soon" Listings
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share- Chicago and North Shore
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing
"Contact me to be your trusted advisor when buying or selling a home in Evanston or the North Shore!"