STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Residential Broker ~ @properties
Currently living in and primarily focusing his brokerage services in McHenry and Kane County, Troy is a full time professional real estate broker with over fourteen years experience, 200+ properties sold and more than $70,000,000 in gross sales volume. Troy has the knowledge, experience and technical expertise to ensure that the often complex process of buying and selling property will be satisfactorily managed from the very beginning and to the very end. Unparalleled professionalism, reliability and client care expertise are some of the factors that set Troy apart.
Recognized as a top producing agent, Troy is proud of his success including recognition as a five time Founders Club member and as a multi-year top producer with the Chicago Association of Realtors.
Some relevant stats for Troy include the following:
- 91 Percent of All Properties Troy list SELL! (Based on MRED sales data 1/1/2014 thru 12/31/2018)
- Ranks 2nd in Highest Closings in McHenry County for 2019 (Based on MRED sales data for McHenry County, Single Family Homes, 01/01/19 to date)
- Ranks in Top 10 Highest Closings in McHenry County for 2018 (Based on MRED sales data for McHenry County, Single Family Homes, 01/01/18 thru 12/31/18)
- Ranks in Top 5 Highest Closings for McHenry County for 2017 (Based on MRED sales data for McHenry County, Single Family Homes, 01/01/17 thru 12/31/17)
- Ranks in Top 20 Highest Closings for McHenry County for 2015 (Based on MRED sales data for McHenry County, Single Family Homes, 01/01/15 thru 12/31/15)
Working with the best in the business to better serve his clients was Troy's only choice and we at @properties feel very fortunate to have him on our team. @properties shares Troy's pledge to provide the most sophisticated technology, expert market knowledge and comprehensive marketing. Based on Troy's history of success and his personal commitment to his clients to not only meet but to surpass their expectations, we are certain that you will discover Troy to be a true professional that rises above the rest and an asset that you will want to have on your side of the transaction.
As a native Chicagoan raised in the Lincoln Square/Ravenswood neighborhood and a DePaul University graduate, Troy's roots run deep throughout the Chicagoland area. Troy enjoys spending personal time with his wife and two boys including coaching and participating on his son's sports teams, actively volunteering with his Church, bicycling, hiking and camping.
Clients are saying:
"Troy did in 27 days what other realtors could not do over a period of 2 selling seasons. he sold our house! The reason is; he is a professional. He gave us advice that we needed to hear not what we wanted to hear. He used the best resources available. The pictures of our home for the internet were first rate! He guided us to pricing our home. We were priced to the market and the home sold for 98% of asking price. If you choose to work with Troy, you need to listen. He is a true professional with vast experience and unbounded energy. You won't regret it! I highly recommend Troy."