STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Amanda has lived in Chicago for over 15 years. The purchase and renovation of her home in Edgewater inspired her to make a career change and become an @properties agent.
Why work with Amanda?
- 12 years of experience in commercial real estate and extensive knowledge of valuing and comparing various investment options
- CPA license means she is practical, thorough, and can help clients understand financial implications of home buying or selling
- Experienced in small- and large-scale renovations and remodels to help buyers and sellers unlock value
- Skilled in home design and staging to prepare a home for sale and maximize price
- Committed to client-service through patient listening, strong work ethic, and her empathetic, friendly nature
In her free time, Amanda enjoys yoga, hiking, and exploring new parts of the city with her husband and young daughter.
Contact Amanda for an enjoyable and successful buying and selling experience.
Clients are saying:
"I'm so happy we decided to work with Amanda on the sale of our Wrigleyville condo. Amanda made the whole experience from start to finish a positive and painless one. She assisted us in finding/recommending contractors to complete projects prior to even listing the condo and even assisted us when we were unable to meet with those contractors. She has such a warm and inviting personality, which made it easy to have open discussions with regard to preparation and any concerns we had with the sale. Finally, she was able to walk us through appropriate pricing that we all felt comfortable with. With Amanda's help, we were able to sell the condo in a matter of weeks. She is knowledgeable, responsive and caring. We would definitely love to work with Amanda again."