STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Relationships & Trust Matter The Most!
Ann Ventura believes that relationships and trust are at the heart of what makes a Realtor successful. With a wealth of experience, excellent communication skills and expertise in negotiating; Ann understands the importance of being a truthful advisor in assisting her clients reach their goal. After many successful years with Coldwell Banker; Ann joined @properties where they share her goal in providing clients with the most comprehensive and professional marketing services available.
- Illinois Real Estate Licensed 1986 / Broker Licensed In 1993
- Illinois Broker-Manager Licensed 2012
- C.R.S. Designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- G.R.I. Certificate (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- Extensive Training In Marketing & Negotiating
Membership & Organizations:
- Mainstreet * Illinois * National Association Of Realtors
- 1991 -2001 Director For Realtor Association Of The Western Suburbs
- Professional Standards Committee Member for 10 years.
- 1993-1997 City of Oakbrook Terrace Municipal Treasurer
- 2013 – Present City Of Oakbrook Terrace Commissioner For Planning & Zoning
For All Your Real Estate Needs… "Plan On Ann"
Clients are saying:
"“Ann sold us our home and then listed it 8 years later when we made plans to relocate to another state. Ann was not only knowledgeable and efficient in her skills but also supportive and encouraging when I needed a listening ear in regard to moving out of state. When an offer came in she was great in negotiating and getting the job done quickly and efficiently. We would recommend Ann’s experience to anyone thinking of buying or selling a home. She is knowledgeable, professional and personable in her field.”"