STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Thank you for visiting my page!
"Where we love is home-home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Real Estate Experience:
My love for real estate began at a young age. My father was a builder and I learned about homes from the ground up. I then went to work in the sales and construction offices of some of Chicagoland's most prestigious builders. After obtaining my realtor's license in 2001, I went to work in a leading Chicago brokerage firm in both the Libertyville and Lake Forest offices. What this all means to you is I am here to make your home buying or selling transaction a seamless and successful one with my vast experience in all areas. My clients are my top priority and my goal is to always exceed your expectations.
- I offer Concierge Service to all clients. I can help manage and help with most tasks the sale or purchase requires.
- Experienced in investing, remodeling and flipping.
- Communications and Customer Service are a top priority.
- I continue to educate and train myself to stay on top.
- I always utilize the latest technology and marketing techniques to best serve my clients.
- Certified Stager
- Marketing Expert
- Most of my business comes through referrals and previous clients. Many of my clients have turned into lifelong friends.
- Married and the proud mother of two children.
- Favorite hobbies include reading, creative writing, hiking and kayaking.
- I have two dogs and love animals.
- Lifetime Chicagoland resident.
Clients are saying:
"She sold a condominium in a high rise apartment that had been owned by my Mother. She sold this property quite quickly and at a very acceptable price. Christine has a very outgoing personality, would go the extra mile and certainly does excellently in real estate. I have known her for over 20 years and would highly recomend her"