STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
In the past 9 years I have become a Logan Square real estate expert. I am passionate about the neighborhood that I call home, where I invest in real estate, and focus my business. I share my passion, humor, and candor with the clients I serve. As a calm solution minded broker i will navigate all aspects of the buying or selling process and prove I am your Logan Square real estate expert.
- 9 years resdientail real estate sales success.
- Listings: 8 days on marke (2016 average/MLS data).
- Listings: 105% sale/list price realized(2016 average/MLS data).
- Member Chicago Association of Realtors.
- Property Investor.
My vision and resources make me an invaluable Logan Square real estate expert. I have gutted and renovated many properties. Some for sale others renovated for personal use and investement and I have assisted many clients with their renovation. This building experience, creativity, and enthusiasm guide my clients to discover the potential in a property. For sellers these skills help prepare a property for the market and manage the inspection process.
- Member Logan Square Preservation.
- Member Logan Square Chamber of Commerce.
- University of Iowa alumni.
- 15 year career in residential finance prior to becoming a broker.
- Explorer of restaraunts and bars.
- Pack leader for 2 strong willed Weimaraniers.
- Ambassador for great experiences in SW Michigan.
As people who recommend me or offer testamonials will profess: I am candid, personable, professional who will work to meet your real estate goals.
Call or email me today!
Clients are saying:
"Craig has strong insights into the nuances of neighborhood differences and how to maximize the value of a home and its appropriate worth when listing it. Craig's approach resulted in three solid offers (close to asking price) on my house within a week. Craig is a direct and candid communicator, who always has his client's best interests in mind."