STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
In the last decade I have become a Logan Square real estate expert. I am passionate about the neighborhood that I call home, where I invest in real estate, and focus my business. I share my passion, humor, and candor with the clients I serve. As a calm solution minded broker, I will assist you in navigating all aspects of the buying or selling process and prove I am your Logan Square real estate expert.
- 10+ years real estate sales success.
- Listings: 8 days on market (2016 average/MLS data).
- Listings: 105% sale/list price realized (2016 average/MLS data).
- Member Chicago Association of Realtors.
- Property Investor.
My vision and resources make me an invaluable Logan Square real estate expert. I have gutted and renovated several properties. Some for sale, others renovated for personal use and investment. I have assisted numerous clients with their renovations. Using my experience to add value to existing homes and maximizing the potential in clients' new homes. This building experience, creativity, and enthusiasm guide my clients to discover the potential in a property. For sellers these skills help prepare a property for the market and manage the inspection process.
- Member Logan Square Preservation.
- Member Logan Square Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of ICNC board of directors.
- University of Iowa alumni.
- 15 year career in residential finance prior to becoming a broker.
- Explorer of restaurants and bars.
- Pack leader for 2 strong willed Weimaraners.
- Ambassador for great experiences in SW Michigan.
As people who recommend me or offer testimonials will profess: I am a candid, personable, professional who will work hard to meet your real estate goals.
Call or email me today!
Clients are saying:
"Craig Faust has been my Broker 3 times since 2016. He is also the Broker-of-Choice for my daughter and my sister. Craig is knowledgeable about the real estate market, and he is extremely thorough. I would not hesitate to use Craig in the future."