STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Emilie has represented buyers and sellers as an attorney and has bought, sold, rented and leased properties in Evanston and worldwide. She understands the excitement, opportunities and challenges on every side of a real estate transaction. She is extensively involved in the Evanston community and has children in the public schools at every level.
More about Emilie
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Founding and current Board Member, Books & Breakfast
- Director, Advocacy and Community Engagement, Frances Willard House Museum
- CrossFit trained instructor and certified Olympic weightlifting coach
- Coordinator of Courageous Conversations at Dewey Elementary School
- Mother of four daughters
Specializing in Evanston real estate, Emilie is a trusted advisor for clients buying and selling homes throughout the North Shore.
- Member, North Shore-Barrington Associaton REALTORS®
- Experience with National and International Corporate Relocations
- Market-Within-a-Market Access to "Coming Soon" Listings
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share- Chicago and North Shore
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing
"Contact me to be your trusted advisor when buying or selling a home in Evanston or the North Shore!"
Clients are saying:
"Emilie Hogan is what I would call a Complete Broker. From the beginning to the end of my rental process, she was responsive, friendly and involved. Mine had to be a quick turn around search and sign. Emilie was on it immediately, and in less than a week, she made herself available with her time and expertise, and I found one that I truly liked a lot--not just one that I had to settle on. The lease contract can be daunting, but again Emilie was on it, quickly back and forth with the renter's broker, making necessary changes and finalizing the paper work. I wholeheartedly recommend Emilie for a completeness in whatever real estate searches you might need."