STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Throughout my career, as in my life, I've learned the importance of listening and being sensitive to peoples needs. As a Chicago and North Shore real estate agent, I've found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my client needs first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener, good communicator, and responding quickly. My passion for helping others has been paramount throughout my career, as well as extensive volunteerism.
Hallmarks of my business model include highest integrity, knowledge of the market and community, marketing savvy, excellent negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network. My clients also benefit from my past experience with New Image Developers, a real estate rehab and investment firm by offering insight and vision as they go through their search for a home.
"Gregg's personal touch and attention to detail made the difficult personal
transition of selling my childhood home the easiest it could be.
I would recommend Gregg to anyone looking for a REALTOR®."
When I'm not out with clients, I'm often focused on my other true passion which is philanthropy, particularly those efforts to help children with cancer. Here are just some of the charities I have been involved with:
- President/Co-founder of David L. Fisher Foundation, LLC, 501c3, est. 1993 - present, supports programs for children with cancer
- Board member and volunteer, One Step At a Time/COSI(Children's Oncology Services, Inc.), programs for children with cancer, 1997-2010
- President - City of Hope, Suburban Network Chapter, 1993-2013
- Lead celebrity recruitment team for AIDS Telethon, event raised over $2 million
- Booked celebrity talent, coordinated P.R., supervised 8-hr "Comedy for Harmony," marathon fundraiser for homeless children
My wife, daughter and I reside in the northern suburbs. I enjoy being active in tennis, platform tennis, volleyball and skiing (snow & water).
"Gregg went above and beyond to put us in our dream home."
- Bachelor's degree, Communications, minor in Business - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Johnny "Carson Productions," Paramount Studios, Los Angeles
- Worked in London after college
Contact me to when you want a Chicago and North Shore real estate agent
who brings success, and who remains available beyond the close.
Clients are saying:
"Gregg made the process of selling our home convenient and enjoyable. He was available quickly to respond to questions we had and kept us informed during every step of the process from start to finish. Gregg’s professionalism and knowledge of the market got our house sold within only a few days of being on the market. I highly recommend Gregg as a realtor. He is very easy to work with and is great at what he does."