STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Communication, experience and knowledge are the pillars of my business. Building a strong bond with my clients drives each and every transaction. I will listen carefully to your goals and meet or exceed your expectations. In the past 20+ years I have worked every aspect of the industry, representing 100's of sellers, buyers, renters, farmers and investors.
As a resident of Geneva, Illinois for over 20 years (and previously a resident of Evanston, Illinois for 10 years) I provide first-hand knowledge of all aspects of the beautiful towns of Geneva, St. Charles and Batavia, as well as neighboring towns of Elburn, Maple Park, Aurora, North Aurora, Sugar Grove, Yorkville, Elgin, South Elgin, Wheaton, Naperville and other surrounding communities. I am a consistent top producer and have received recognition from several sources including Chicago Magazine and the Chicago Tribune.
My promise to you is that I will be passionate about your needs and goals. I will initiate communication on every detail of your transaction, from the first phone call all the way to close. I proudly have a reputation for tenaciously protecting my client's best interests. I will be your advocate and use unparalleled negotiating skills to get you the best possible outcome so you will love where you live!
- Past Experience: 15 year successful Marketing and Development career
- Community Support: Board Member, Evanston Arts Center; Member, Jr. League of the North Shore; Women's Board Member, Tri City Family Services
- Volunteer: Numerous Elementary School, Middle School and High School PTO committees, Marklund, Habitat for Humanity
- Knowledge: Extremely familiar with all areas of the Chicagoland area, including sports, arts, restaurants, shopping and transportation opportunities
- Passion: Chicago area resident for over 30 years and love everything Fox Valley and Chicago.
Clients are saying:
"Julie staged our home to perfection, marketed our home aggressively and sold my house for $20,000 more than the suggested price of the
other agent we interviewed. We are forever indebted to her!"