STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
About Kellie Kintigh
Passionate about her Bucktown community, Kellie Kintigh is the natural fit for anyone looking to buy or sell Bucktown homes.
Achievements and certifications:
- Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS ®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS ®
- #1 brokerage by market share in Chicago - @properties
- Member, The Christina McNamee Real Estate Team
- Team has produced more than $100M in sales
2019 Chicago Agent Magazine Who's Who
- 2019 Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award
- 2019 Excellence in Client Service Award from homesnap + Google
A Bucktown resident of more than 13 years, Kellie loves Bucktown's unique atmosphere of modern homes in historical settings. She has witnessed the tremendous change and growth that have transformed this area into one of Chicago's most sought-after communities. She also understands firsthand the challenges of relocating a family, be it next door or to another state.
Kellie applies the same principles she learned while working in insurance customer service to her work in real estate. "Customer service" is more than a catchphrase to her; it's a way of doing business. Kellie strives to maintain a fast-paced work environment via her attention to detail and great client-facing skills. She'll apply her determination, organization skills, and negotiation to achieving your individual goals.
- BS, college of human ecology, from Michigan State University
- Emphasis in merchandising management and interior design
- Insurance industry veteran
Kellie was born and raised near her alma mater, and moved to Chicago after graduation. She enjoys donating her time volunteering at Drummond Montessori Magnet School in Bucktown where her children attend school, exploring new music venues, playing sports and seizing the opportunity to spend a few minutes of her day with Lulu, her adorable pug.
Start making memories in your new Bucktown home today!
Clients are saying:
"Kellie is one of the most professional and knowledgeable realtors I have ever encountered. I recommend her and her team to everyone I know. Thank you Kellie and @Properties for all you have done for us! :-)
James & Peter"