STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
Real Estate Credentials:
- Consistent Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Consistent 5 star ratings
- Northwest Suburban Real Estate specialist
- Chicago Association of Realtors ˜R™
- Maximum online Exposure for Every Listing
Homes sell in record times, her price recommendations are on point and she will create a marketing plan for the sale of your home that gets you the right buyer and the perfect price. She will not stop her work until you are happy either as a buyer or seller! Specializing in Homes from Chicago to the Northwest Suburbs. Kristina will be your #1 Real Estate Ally from beginning to end!
- Interior Design and Construction Background
- Knowledgeable in Chicago neighborhoods and North & West Suburbs
- Bachelors- Focusing in Interior Design at the Illinois Institute of Art
- Understanding and achieving your real estate goals is my highest priority
- Neighborhood knowledge and market insight, along with outstanding personal service are the cornerstones of my business.
- Knowledgeable about products, construction costs, budgeting, rehabs, 203k loans, FHA loans, Conventional loans and VA loans and will help you determine what the best direction for you is.
- Connecting you with great Lenders, Inspectors and vendors & also be there for you even after your sale for any questions you might have.
I hope we are able to connect soon! I love sharing the knowledge I have to help grow your savings, portfolio, life and future! My goal is to always enhance your life either with the sale of your real estate, or purchase of your home or investment property. No call is a silly call, I'm happy to help! Call me anytime!
Kristina (Tina) Betancourt "Your Real Estate Ally"
Direct line : 847-293-7024
806 N Peoria Street Chicago, IL 60642
210 S Milwaukee Ave Libertyville 60048
31 S Evergreen Street Arlington Heights 60005
Clients are saying:
"I highly recommend that you hire Kristina. We hired her to sell our home and there were some difficult situations. We had tenants, the house needed work and Kristina never flinched. She had the house under contract in 11 days and closed within a month.
Kristina took our concerns and the negatives of the property and turned them into positives, led us through the process and even stayed in contact with the Buyer and the Buyer's mortgage company to keep us informed. The communication was constant. I am very pleased with our decision to hire Kristina, and would do it again without hesitation. She promised us that everything would go well and she would handle all issues - she kept that promise!"