STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Libby chose @properties because of their leadership in the industry and status in the Chicagoland area. @properties has a competitive advantage which helps their clients get results:
- Market-Within-a-Market Access to Coming Soon Listings
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share Chicago and North Shore
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing
Specializing in Chicago condominium living, Libby knows how to help her clients achieve their lifestyle goals and the best return on their investment. Libby has owned and managed property in the Chicagoland area for over 25 years always turning a profit on both investment and personal real property. In the city, she has lived in and been a landlord of high rise and lake front property. Professionally, as an entrepreneur, Libby has successfully invented and launched new products and created consumer brands. This entrepreneurial experience developed the skills she brings to assist her clients including creative problem solving, drive, financial analysis, social media marketing savvy, and negotiating acumen to achieve results.
- Member, Chicago Association REALTORS®
- MBA, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Member, Service Club of Chicago
- Member, Columbia Yacht Club
- Member, Olympia Fields Country Club
- Member, Mid-America Club
- Social Media Marketing Certification from DePaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- Parent of 3, Francis W Parker School
- Negotiated a deal on Shark Tank
- Invented Yoga and Fitness Products and developed the international brand Stick-e®
- Invented the line of shoe inserts, Secure Heels® and Foot Bumpers®
Contact me to help you find your Chicago home or investment property to achieve your lifestyle goals and the best return on your investment of time, energy, and funds. I will make the process enjoyable and rewarding! Libby Andrews
Clients are saying:
"Libby was a perfect broker for our property. She was patient and took the time to understand our situation and our needs, but once we decided to list she was ready to go. Libby was organized, professional, and an excellent communicator. She priced the place aggressively and had the price we wanted in a little over a week. We both feel very lucky to have found Libby to help us through every step in the process and highly recommend her."