STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
A Northbrook real estate specialist, Lori Spencer brings 20 years of high-level client service, relationship-driven success, and organizational expertise to her clients.
Lori prides herself on building strong relationships and trust by listening intently to her clients to determine their true wants and needs. Clients trust in exceptional attention to detail and timely follow-up from Lori, who is known for her high level of customer service. Lori's ability to work collaboratively and constructively within any context, not to mention her impeccable work ethic, make what can be one of life's largest purchases and sales a low-stress process.
- Flawlessly planned major fundraising galas, helping to raise millions of charitable dollars as a development staff manager for large non-profit civic organizations, including Lyric Opera of Chicago, Chicago Botanic Garden and Clearbrook
- Dedicated Northbrook parent and longstanding community volunteer, Lori is drawn to the strong community and excellent schools and returned with her husband to raise their two sons
- Northbrook native, graduate of Glenbrook North High School
- Graduate, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- An accomplished singer who has appeared in many local musical theater productions
- Sang the National Anthem before a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
Contact Lori, a Northbrook real estate specialist who will make
your home buying or selling process a special event!
Clients are saying:
"We bought a home with Lori's help in Winter 2018. She was very helpful and knowledgable about the neighborhoods we were looking at. At first we wanted to focus on Glenview and she took us there a few times, and after she got a feel for what we wanted she suggested some homes in Northbrook. We ended up loving the homes in Northbrook and ended up purchasing there. Lori was very easy to communicate with through text, emails, and phone calls. She was responsive about days we wanted to look at houses and was respectful of our time. Once we narrowed our search down to a few houses she helped us through the negotiation process and supported us in our decisions so that we got a great price for the house we wanted. As first time homebuyers, we had many questions and Lori was always patient, sensible, and clear with us. Lori also has lots of professional contacts such as real estate attorneys, general contractors, and mortgage lenders which helped since we were new to this process. Lastly, Lori is friendly and positive which is appreciated during the stress of buying a new house. We would 100% recommend Lori and we would be happy to use her again in the future."