View my website
Her listings sold in an average of 20 days at 99.9% of original list price - compared to 51 days and 97.2% of original list by all agents in those same areas.
Delighted to call Chicago home since 1989, when her international, sales career led her here for a 3-year expatriate gig that has “ so far “ extended to 28 years of residency, dual (Finnish and American) citizenship and an ever increasing appreciation and love for the City of Chicago.
She has a bachelor's degree in business & marketing from her native Finland. Having personally relocated from Finland first to Dublin/Ireland and then to Chicago, she has first hand experience and can help you to have a stress-free relocation experience. She enjoys working closely with individuals of diverse backgrounds and ages, is known for positive energy and keen listening skills and, offers a tailored approach with creative solutions respecting your individual and family wishes and requirements.
Whether you are looking to: Sell your Home/Property at the Best Possible Value for the Right Buyer Or Buy to: Rightsize/Simplify, Move Closer to the Services and Entertainment, to a Different Neighborhood, or Move to Chicago from another state/country, You can count on Henna Working Hard with Your Best Interests at Heart.
Former homeowner and resident of Gold Coast (7 years), Bucktown (17 years) and Ravenswood (1.5 years), she now lives in her 100-year-old Chicago Bungalow in Mayfair North. An active member of the community and a great believer of NEW URBANISM. Gompers Park is where you'll find Henna walking her rescue retriever mix, Fawnie, these days, when she is not busy with real estate or enjoying the countless community, sports or cultural activities available in our superb city.
- Member of Chicago Association of Realtors
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of Historic Chicago Bungalow Association
- Former Member of Walsh Park Advisory Council, where Vice Chair of the DFA (dog friendly area)
- Board Member of The Finnish-American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the North Mayfair Improvement Association
- Member of Friends of Gompers Park
- Member of Lake Shore Ski and Sports Club
- Member of Gene Siskel Film Center Community Council
Languages: Finnish, English, Swedish