STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Spectacular Service. Spectacular Results.
Maureen Mobarak specializes in the sale of new and existing homes in the neighborhoods throughout the North Side, including Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, River North, Lakeview and Bucktown/Wicker Park. She is a skilled negotiator, and her commitment to listening and serving the needs of her clients sets her apart in an industry built on service.
Education & Professional Work Experience: Maureen's professional experience and education leading up to real estate include:
- Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert - Real Estate Business Institute
- Luxury Listing Specialist - Marketing Luxury Group
- Real Estate Digital Marketing Expert - ReMarkiTable LLC & Smart Girl Media
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share – @properties Chicago
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing!
- #1 sales representative and corporate marketing - Johnson & Johnson
- #1 sales representative, corporate marketing, global business development and acquisitions - Boston Scientific Corporation
- Executive Program - University of Michigan
- B.A. in Economics - Villanova University
Maureen points to her tireless work ethic, excellent communication skills and friendly, empathetic nature as reasons for her continued success. As a seasoned real estate investor with over 10 high-end properties under her belt, Maureen is a trusted advisor, thoroughly explaining the home selling process and employing @properties' technologically savvy marketing platforms to give her clients a much-needed edge in a competitive marketplace. Having lived in Chicago for over 20 years and a mother of a young family, Maureen has an intimate knowledge of the school systems, restaurants and diverse neighborhoods, having personally lived in many of them. She enjoys working closely with her clients with genuine trust and communication to find the home of their dreams.
Community Involvement & Interests: Maureen currently resides in the Gold Coast with her husband, five children, and their Labrador puppy, Moose. She has run over 25 marathons, completed over 12 Olympic distance triathlons, and one half ironman. She also enjoys downhill & cross country skiing, working out, and traveling. Maureen has been an active member of her community; past and present highlights include:
- Mentor - Big Shoulders Fund
- Board Member/Membership Committee Chair - Saddle & Cycle Club
- Auxiliary Board Member - Chicago Children's Museum
- Raised over $20,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society while running the NYC, San Diego, and London marathons.
- Special Olympics "hugger"
- Volunteer and fundraising committees - Misericordia, St. Chrysostom's Day School, Sacred Heart Schools, Saint Ignatius College Prep, CYA Girls AAA Hockey Organization, AYSO
Contact Maureen Mobarak to discuss your personal real estate needs.
Clients are saying:
"I am 64 years old, have sold and bought many times throughout my life, I have never had a realtor as impressive as Maureen Mobarak. She is very knowledgeable, and has stellar marketing skills. She works tirelessly to stage her properties, and expose her listings in a timely manner. Maureen has been remarkable, aggressively helping me in a quiet and responsible manner, while setting up realistic expectations, listening very carefully to my expectations, and to those interested in my property. Her follow up is timely, and her interest in her clients, and potential buyers, is warm and genuine. My home was under contract in about two weeks, and is due to close in a month. I would not hesitate to recommend Maureen to both a buyer and a seller."