STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
An expert in downtown Chicago real estate, Michelle Welch is a driven, organized and client-focused sales professional.
• Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS
• Tailored customer service to each client
• Custom domain and print advertising for every listing
• Professional photography by VHT studios
Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Michelle has been working in the real
estate industry since 2014. Michelle has excelled at transferring her award winning
sales skills and attention to detail to her real estate career in Chicago.
• 5+ years of high-level sales and management experience with Nordstrom
• Bachelors degree in Marketing & concentration in Sales Leadership from
• Longstanding volunteer with Thresholds
• Member of local BNI chapter
• Self proclaimed foodie
• Buy-Chicago enthusiast
Michelle is the consummate professional and works tirelessly to satisfy her client's every need. She acquired a Bachelors degree in Marketing and concentration in Sales Leadership from DePaul University. Thus, she has a strong, business oriented background and an in-depth familiarity with the Lincoln Park and Lakeview neighborhoods surrounding the University. Michelle specializes in helping renters navigate the process of becoming first time homebuyers. She currently resides in Lincoln Park and spends her free time looking to discover new and local restaurants and shops that the city has to offer.
Contact Michelle for a personalized approach to your Chicago real estate needs.
Clients are saying:
"Michelle is amazing! She helped us find the perfect home and along the way she was extremely professional, helpful, and kind. I would recommend her to anyone."