STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Pat Denenberg - a local leader in the real estate community
Working with the best in the business is the only choice in real estate today.
@properties shares my commitment to offering the most comprehensive and professional marketing, sophisticated technology, and expert market knowledge, supporting the highest standards of service and representation you expect and deserve. With local leadership and national and international reach, I bring results to clients wherever their buying and selling goals take them.
I appreciate and welcome your inquiry, real estate need, or referral!
- Expert North Shore Real Estate Broker with experience in single family homes and multi-unit residences
- Proven track record of producing results: over $100 million in sales over my career
- Patience, communication and knowledge of the marketplace are my strengths when dealing with my clients and others throughtout every transaction
- I offer expert knowledge and skills in financing, negotiating and marketing
- Licensed managing broker, former practicing attorney 1980-1992, including Real Estate and Land Acquisition for the city of Chicago Department of Law
- Graduate of Smith College and Loyola University School of Law
Clients are saying:
"Pat listed our Highland Park home in the late summer of 2018. In addition to having exceptional insight into the real estate nuances of our particular neighborhood , Pat proved a voice of experience, reason and a source of creative marketing judgement, all of which were utilized to secure an offer we were excited to accept within 5 hours (not a typo) of our house officially being listed for sale. We would not hesitate to use her again or suggest her to others considering a residential broker. She was a consummate professional."