STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
My objective is to exceed my client's expectations throughout their real estate experience. I would also like to use my expertise in sales, negotiations, marketing, and management to my fullest potential and to the satisfaction of my clients. My clients are like family. If you know me, that is what I value most.
Specialties: Partnership with my clients, while having Communication skills, Marketing ideas, smooth and amicable Negotiating style, Attention to detail, Manage the transaction through and after closing.
Areas of Expertise
- Accredited Buyer's Representative-Buyer's Agency
- Seller's Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist-CMRS
- Certified Marketing Specialist-CMMS
- "At Home with Diversity:One America"
- Tenant's Representative in office leasing
Education and Designations
- Bachelors in Science in Biology (BSMT) (ASCP) 1978
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at NorthShore University Health System, Microbiology
- Kaiser Permanente, North Hollywood
- Real Estate License 1987 and Broker's License 1989
- Inception of Merar Realty Company, Broker-Owner, 1992-2003
- ABR and "At Home with Diversity:One America" 1999