STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
With a focus on real estate on the near west side of Chicago - including neighborhoods such as Bucktown, Wicker Park and Logan Square - Tim brings a unique background to helping his clients navigate successful transactions. After building a successful corporate career as a management consultant, Tim decided to take his professional skills - analysis, communication, negotiation and organization - and combine them with his passion for real estate in order to deliver excellent service for his clients.
Like any other real estate agent Tim has helped clients buy and sell homes and analyze investment opportunities. Additionally, he is a landlord for his own rental properties and has served as a condo board president. Tim's experience and skills combined with his previous business background make him unique and successful in this industry. His job is to be your trusted real estate advisor and to help you negotiate and navigate transactions with your best interests in mind.
- Member of Team Sachs - A Top Producer Team 2016, 2015
- Consistent 5 star reviews - Zillow, Facebook and Google
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors®
A bit more about Tim:
- Has lived in the city of Chicago since 1999 and the Bucktown area since 2004
- Marketing degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Investor in successful Chicago restaurants
- Previous career in management consulting with Accenture, Slalom Consulting & West Monroe Partners
- Concert goer, avid runner, Chicago sports fan
"Please feel free to contact me with any questions or referrals and I look forward to earning your business."
Clients are saying:
"Tim is an outstanding advisor. He understood our needs as a family and stayed patient through an up-and-down process. We were selling and buying at the same time while in the midst of expecting our third child. Our process took longer than expected, but Tim stood by us all of the way through. I absolutely recommend him and his team. They work well together and Tim's high standard for communication is his best asset. Tim is creative, practical and attentive to each detail in the process."