STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
With a focus on real estate on the near north and west sides of Chicago - including neighborhoods such as Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Wicker Park and West Loop - Tim brings a unique background to helping his clients navigate successful transactions. After building a successful corporate career as a management consultant, Tim decided to take his professional skills - analysis, communication, negotiation and organization - and combine them with his passion for real estate in order to deliver excellent service for his clients.
Like any other real estate agent Tim has helped clients buy and sell homes and analyze investment opportunities. Additionally, he is a landlord for his own rental properties and has served as a condo board president. Tim's experience and skills combined with his previous business background make him unique and successful in this industry. His job is to be your trusted real estate advisor and to help you negotiate and navigate transactions with your best interests in mind.
- @properties Outstanding Achievement Award Winner - 2018, 2017
- Member of Team Sachs - A Top Producer Team 2017, 2016, 2015
- Consistent 5 star reviews - Zillow, Facebook and Google
A bit more about Tim:
- Has lived in the city of Chicago since 1999 and the Bucktown area since 2004
- Marketing degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Investor in successful Chicago restaurants
- Previous career in management consulting with Accenture, Slalom Consulting & West Monroe Partners
- Concert goer, avid runner, Chicago sports fan
"Please feel free to contact me with any questions or referrals and I look forward to earning your business."
Clients are saying:
"I worked with Tim to sell my River West condo and I am incredibly impressed with his professionalism, knowledge, and network of support (my stager, lawyer, etc.). This was my first time selling - and he not only answered my questions but was a great advocate, helped me to think through strategy, and educated me on what to think about and how to position my condo best. I cannot express enough my gratitude to him in helping me to get a great deal done in a timeframe faster than I expected. He's great to work with and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Thanks Tim!"