Early this year, @properties launched the @gent app – an internal mobile application aimed at creating more efficient communication and collaboration between our 1,200 brokers in the city, on the North Shore and in Harbor Country.
Since its launch, the app has generated dozens of home sales, created a huge searchable database of service providers, and even helped a few folks (and at least one dog) out of a jam.
Here are a few success stories:
- Recently, the app allowed one @properties agent to spot a brand new listing in a desirable school district in which her client had been searching for months. Her client made the first offer and had the home under contract in less than 24 hours.
- The app helped another @properties agent pre-sell a tenant-occupied condominium that was difficult to show and in need of staging. It would have taken weeks to get the unit market-ready, but with the app it was under contract in days.
- Last month a stressful situation turned out just fine when an @properties agent used the app to source a new buyer for his client’s home just one day after the original buyer failed to line up financing. The second buyer even came in at a higher price.
Beyond connecting buyers and sellers, we continue to find new uses for the @gent app every day.
- The night before a transaction on the North Shore was scheduled to close, the seller was having trouble moving a large piece of furniture out of her home. Her @properties agent posted an emergency message in the app, and within a couple of hours a fellow broker was at the front door with her two buff sons who got the job done in no time.
- We’re proud to say the app even helped locate a new home for a rescue dog. It’s true.
From finding new opportunities to solving problems, it all comes down to communication.
And with the @gent app, @properties communicates more efficiently and effectively than any real estate firm in town.