Introducing the New and Improved AtProperties.com
At @properties, we’re continually focused on raising the bar and delivering innovative resources that are valuable to our brokers, clients and communities. That’s why we have a number of new initiatives on tap for 2017, including an all-new website, now live at AtProperties.com.
We’ve implemented a complete redesign to make finding and marketing homes even easier. Along with a fresh look, the website includes:
- Enhanced property search functionality that allows users to draw their search area and sort through all properties on the local Multiple Listing Service by neighborhood, price, property type, schools and transportation
- Responsive web design that adapts to any device
- Interactive maps embedded within search results
- Advanced school district boundary data
- Geo-cookie that remembers the last region a user searches on the site
- Video library that showcases properties and neighborhoods through interviews with local business owners and community members
Popular features that have been carried over from the previous @properties website include listing detail pages with larger sized photos, floor plans and maps of nearby amenities; detailed write-ups on the communities we serve throughout Chicagoland, Southwest Michigan and Southeast Wisconsin; local market trends; social sharing; and a parking availability rating powered by Parknav.
“This new website is a prime example of how we are constantly stepping up our game to make our clients’ lives easier when finding or selling a home,” said @properties co-founder Thad Wong. “We’re proud of the end result and know it will be a valuable resource for buyers, sellers and locals who are just looking to gather more information on a particular neighborhood or market.”
Visit AtProperties.com to explore our site and experience all its new features for yourself. We will also be regularly introducing updates and fresh content so be sure to check in frequently.