When it comes to luxury housing, Chicagoland residents have a variety of options. And with new developments popping up all over the city and suburbs, deciding what’s best for you can be a big task.
With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of five of the Chicago area’s hottest developments as well as just what makes them so special.
Check out the developments featured below and let us know which one you’d want to live in!
1000M | South Loop, Chicago
Designed by internationally-renowned architect Helmut Jahn, with sophisticated interiors by acclaimed designer Kara Mann, 1000M is one of the most exciting new developments set to grace the Chicago skyline.
Imagine breathtaking forever views of Lake Michigan, Grant Park, and the city with an expansive curated amenity package covering more than 40,000 square feet.
- 1000M Spa with meditation room, plunge pools, steam room, beauty bar and hydration station
- Club 1000: a private club with spectacular 19-foot glass walls and lush perennials in the Winter Garden
- Level 72 features a full-service bar
- Sky Terrace with breathtaking “forever” views of Grant Park, Lake Michigan and the city; telescopes for celestial viewing
- House staff, including, concierge, amenity coordinators, door attendants, house drivers and a live-in superintendent
Kelmscott Park | Lake Forest, Illinois
Just steps from Lake Forest’s historic downtown, Kelmscott Park offers new-construction maintenance-free living in a lushly-landscaped setting. This new community offers a choice of 2-3 bed condominiums or 3-5 bed single-family homes with first-floor master suites.
Here you can enjoy the best aspects of the verdant North Shore while being within walking distance from Lake Forest’s downtown, which features shopping, restaurants and convenient Metra access to Chicago.
Construction is nearing completion on the model home which is set to open later this month. At this time the apartment phase of the development is also nearing completion.
Key Features & Amenities:
- Large contemporary floor plans; custom cabinetry
- Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliances
- Large private balconies or terraces
- Attached two-car garages in single-families and underground parking for condominiums
Superior House | River North, Chicago
Through its limited edition offerings, inspired design by FitzGerald Associates Architects and spacious floor plans personalized by Gary Lee Partners, Superior House is reinterpreting River North luxury living. The quiet residential building includes 34 condominium residences fashioned by distinguished designer Gary Lee & his firm.
FitzGerald’s sleek, contemporary facade elevates Superior House within the serene River North neighborhood.
- Green roof, vegetable and herb garden
- Outdoor lounge and bar
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ area
- Fire pit
- Dog run
- Rooftop fitness and yoga center
- Indoor lounge
- 24-hour doorman
- WiFi throughout common areas
Prairie Court | South Loop, Chicago
Set between the historic mansions of Prairie Avenue and the contemporary high-rises of the new South Loop, Prairie Court is a new townhome community that proves city living doesn’t have to be about compromise.
While this development still has availability, the residences are selling fast. The South Loop has never been more alive and now is a perfect opportunity to ensure you have a place in the burgeoning neighborhood.
- Spacious light-filled floor plans
- Attached two-car garages
- Ample outdoor living space
- Contemporary upscale finishes
- Access to highly rated South Loop Elementary School
Opera Lofts | Bronzeville, Chicago
Located in the hot Bronzeville neighborhood, the unique spaces at Opera Lofts offer buyers a chance to own a piece of Chicago history. With modern lofts available from under $300K, homeowners will experience the ultimate in loft living along with an assortment of high-end amenities.
- Up to 30’ loft ceilings and 13’ window height in living areas
- Oak hardwood flooring
- Indoor deeded parking spaces
- Scenic rooftop
- Spacious green roof area
- Common deck with furniture
- Fitness center
- Skyline views