Landmark Village Expert
Landmark Village is a 198-unit gated residential development in Chicago's Roscoe Village/Hamlin Park neighborhood. Designed by Pappageorge Haymes and developed by The Enterprise Companies between 1994 and 1996, there are 53 fee-simple single family homes and 145 townhomes/condos within the gates of Landmark Village.
Bordered by Diversey Parkway to the South, Oakdale Avenue to the North, Wolcott Avenue to the West, and the homes of Picardy Place to the East, Landmark Village is a one-of-a-kind community in Chicago. Conveniently located walking distance from the center of Roscoe Village, the Southport Corridor, several grocery stores, cafes, parks, shops, restaurants and schools, with easy access to public transportation and the expressway, Landmark Village is unlike any other community in the City.
Phyllis lived at Landmark Village for over 13 years and was an active member of the Condominium Association Board for 7 years. Phyllis is THE Neighborhood and Community EXPERT.
- Long-time Landmark Village Owner and Resident
- More than 20 years as an owner and resident of the Hamlin Park area
- 15 years of experience marketing and selling real estate on Chicago's North Side
- 32 homes (and counting) sold or rented at Landmark Village
- 43 homes (and counting) in the Hamlin Park area
- Proven results with an average market time of 15 days and sales at 97.3% of the asking price in 2019...a full 56 days faster than the neighborhood average
- Sales of over 240 homes worth $86,000,000 (and counting)
- Relocation Certified
I am here to help you! If you have questions about the real estate market, selling or buying, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org